Have you joined my incredibly non-annoying, once-in-a-while email newsletter?
Thanks to Colin for this question… If you could program SMS short phrases for your mobile based on where you lived, what would they be?
I’ll start off for NYC
1) Running 10 min late – gunfire on A train, service halted
2) Stuck in Touron Pedestriot Traffic near Rock Cntr, there soon
3) Operation Atlas just hit at 59th and Lex. Can’t move
4) Running late – Stupid Runner got into the Bike Lane in the park, hit him
5) Running late – Stupid Biker got into the Runner’s lane in the park, ran me over
6) Street meat choices: Falafel, Gyro, or Hot Dog?
7) Mt me at the Sbucks next to the Chase across from the Duane Reed. No, the other one. No, not that one either.
8) Change: Meet on 52nd, not 50th. Law and Order is filming on 50th again.
9) Just a bus that went out of control and hit a building. Not terrorism. It’s fine.
10) I’m underground in the subway and stuck on a train, you won’t get this anyway because we don’t have cell service underground, so it doesn’t matter.
Any other cities want to chime in? I’ll throw in a Geek Factory backpack for the funniest two. Any city in the world is fair game.